Advanced Music Widget WordPress Plugin
Advanced Music Widget is a plugin which creates a widget that can be used to display a music player with artist’s name, song, and a cover image. It can also be used as an audio player, podcast player and etc.
- Fully responsive
- Fully customizable
- Unlimited colors for customization
- Supports HTML5 audio player
- Supports wordpress default audio embed
- Upload cover image and audio files
- Use external cover imager url and audio file url
- Two different album cover styles
- Full audio player control (set loop and autoplay in settings)
- Custom message after the player
- Custom messages before and after the widget
- Using shortcodes to place the music player on any page or post
- Supports all major browsers
Plugin Installation and Setup
Installing Advanced Music Widget is very similar to installing any other plugins on your wordpress website. Simply select the zip file in the add new plugin section and once activate it, go to
Dashboard > Appearance > widgets and configure the plugin.
The full documentation is available online here
Having Trouble with the Plugin?
If you have any questions, feel free to submit them via the support tab or by contacting me directly.
Enjoying the Plugin?
If you like this plugin and you enjoyed using it, please rate it and write a review. Thank you !
18.8.2016 – Version 1.0.0
- Initial release