Automatic Download is a wordpress plugin that allows you to attach any file to you posts (including custom types) and pages. Once your visitors open such posts/pages in browser, the file will be downloaded automatically. This is really nice feature for any digital content downloading websites.
- Automatic download: plugin adds automatic download functionality to posts and pages.
- Start downloading delay: configure start downloading delay.
- Remember visitors: automatic download can be done only once per visitor.
- wordpress Media Library: files can be pulled from wordpress Media Library as well as from 3rd party websites.
- Custom post types supported: add automatic download to any post type.
- Mobile devices supported: you can enable/disable this functionality for mobile devices.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- Built using wordpress best practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Go to post/page editor, configure automatic download (view screenshot below).
That’s it! Enjoy using the plugin.
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contact me and I’ll help you.