iLightBox · Revolutionary Lightbox for WordPress
By combining support for a wide range of media with gorgeous skins and a user-friendly API, iLightBox aims to push the Lightbox concept as far as possible.
- jQuery capabilities.
- Responsive design.
- 6 ready to use skins.
- Compatible with the regular wordpress gallery shortcode.
- Compatible with the Jetpack galleries.
- Compatible with the NextGEN galleries.
- Multisite Support.
- Shortcode parser for HTML content.
- Autodetect all Videos and Images links.
- Native browser fullscreen support.
- Cross browser, supports Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera and IE7+
- Device friendly, works in iPhone, iPad, Android Devices and Windows Phone.
- Highly User Interface Design.
- Fully customizable, it’s possible to customize or redesign all parts of iLightBox.
- Search engine optimized (SEO)
- YouTube and Vimeo videos are supported.
- Video auto recognition from sites.
- Smart Content recognizer
- Option to preview thumbnail over navigation.
- Smart resource loader
- Simple clean & valid markup
- Multilanguage support
- Keyboard support
- Touch support
- Mouse support: (Click, Wheel)
- Extended HTML documentation
- Powerful, documented API — public methods, properties, callbacks
- Tons features more…
What are buyers saying:
“I bought iLightBox for wordpress, I love the plugin, it is truly well done. I’ve bought 6 gallery plugins and this is the first one that manages loading images smoothly on slow connections.”
“THIS IS SO WELL DONE! thank you for making customization and jQuery functions so easy to implement through the dashboard.
By far, one of the best purchases I’ve made all year :D”
You can find more reviews from real buyers in comments page.
To be able to help solve a problem quickly, please read the entries below. I will do my best to assist you. I provide a full range of technical support except:
- I don’t support errors provoked by the strong modification of the original packages.
- I don’t customize the packages in personal way.
- If you sure that your improvement ideas will be helpful to others, please don’t hesitate to share it with me. Most likely that it will became a free package update.
If you have a more general question relating to scripts on CodeCanyon, you might consider visiting the forums
and asking your question in the “Item Discussion” section.
View on your mobile device
1.5.0 * Optimized: Ajax actions. * Optimized: Multiple file upload and insert media. * Added: iLightBox jQuery version 2.1.5. * Added: Jetpack compatibility. * Added: Multisite compatibility. * Added: Use Configuration Options to galleries to use options from configurations page as default options for galleries. * Fixed: Some bugs behaviour server configurations.
1.4.0 * Added: iLightBox jQuery version 2.1.0.
1.3.7 * Added: iLightBox jQuery version 2.0.2. * Added: Fullscreen One Slide option. * Fixed: Configurations page saving settings.
1.3.6 * Fixed: Inline gallery shortcode. * Fixed: Inline gallery shortcode binder.
1.3.5 * Optimized: Mobile & Tablet Optimizations. * Added: iLightBox jQuery version 2.0. * Added: Custom Class option. * Added: ids attribute for shortcode to insert multiple galleries. * Fixed: ADDITIONAL STYLES option.
1.3.3 * Added: Mobile Optimization option. * Added: Shortcode accept in HTML field.
1.3.2 * Added: iLightBox jQuery version 1.4.1. * Fixed: import media bug.
1.3.1 * Optimized: UTF-8 Globalization. * Added: iLightBox jQuery version 1.4.0.
1.3.0 * Optimized: Creating new gallery. * Optimized: Native gallery shortcode. * Fixed: Insert new slide.
1.2.9 * Optimized: Some security essentials. * Added: Multiple file uploader. * Added: Admin bar menu. * Added: Native support for Gallery Shortcode. * Added: Live preview button for thumbnails. * Added: Enable on Videos Links option. * Added: Enable on Video pages Links option. * Added: Enable on Gallery Shortcode option. * Fixed: Conflict scripts and styles with other plugins. * Fixed: Some bugs in jQuery 1.7.x. * Fixed: Some bugs in Configurations. * Fixed: Gallery in feed page.
The Admin Panel
iLightBox provides an extended admin panel with a complete documentation: