Justified Image Grid – Premium WordPress Gallery
The #1 photo gallery on CodeCanyon ? 15,000+ customers agree!
Justified Image Grid is a powerful and responsive wordpress gallery plugin, expertly designed to showcase your images in the most beautiful and authentic way. Whether you specialize in capturing magical wedding days, creative designs and innovations, expressive portraits, extraordinary architecture, or a journalistic exploration, your photos tell a unique story and deserve to be presented in their full glory.
Unlike many gallery plugins, Justified Image Grid for wordpress organizes your images into a perfectly balanced horizontal photo grid that draws the eye from left to right, just as you would read a narrative. There is a natural flow to your photographic story, and the images work together as elements of a complete whole. Most importantly, your images retain their original aspect ratio, so they display exactly as you intended.
What’s more, this premium wordpress gallery is fully compatible with your existing sources. You can simply load content from Facebook or Flickr and see it transformed into a stunning gallery display, using jQuery. This versatile gallery plugin also makes it easy to completely remodel your new or existing NextGEN galleries, for a vastly superior display performance. Justified Image Grid works seamlessly with the premium WP Real Media Library plugin to bridge the gap between your albums and your gallery, giving you access to your native media library and effortlessly organizing your collections and folders.
For an even more personal and compelling gallery experience, you can add special effects to your photos, such as desaturation, softening, or black and white. This comprehensive gallery plugin also allows you to integrate a bundle of beautiful free and premium lightbox options into your Justified Image Grid wordpress Gallery, to define how your photos display after a thumbnail click. Mobile friendly and retina ready, Justified Image Grid gives you complete confidence that your gallery will perform flawlessly on any device, orientation or pixel density.
There’s so much more to discover with Justified Image Grid for wordpress ? get started today!
Ease of use
Justified Image Grid for wordpress is easy to install and gives you full control over every aspect of your photo gallery ? no coding skills required! Simply set the plugin to automatically take over your existing wordpress galleries, or more experienced users can choose to tap into the detailed settings at every level. When combined with Visual Composer, the bundled add-on makes it possible to live preview any change of your carefully crafted galleries.
Extensive documentation is freely available, to help you get the most out of your download. We also provide personal, genuine and in-depth support, covering technical and compatibility issues, and guarantee a fast response.
Buy with confidence ? the author is here to help!
- Summary of all features
Visual aspects – take full control of your gallery:
- Automatic justified layout ? Horizontal grid that leads the eye in the natural reading direction (LTR/RTL).
- Flexible, dynamic row height with incomplete last row handling.
- Limit image count or maximum rows.
- Hidden limit ? limit the number of thumbs but see all images in the lightbox.
- Aspect ratio, random width ? Redefine the shape of the thumbnails, for more uniform or fuzzy grids.
- Responsive gallery ? The gallery adapts to any width for different devices, screens and orientations.
- Mobile specific settings that apply when a mobile device is detected.
- Retina ready ? Thumbnails are served to match the screen capabilities of your device. Supports resolutions much higher than retina.
- Special effects ? Such as de-saturate, blur / soften, sepia, glow ? on the fly.
- Well-customizable ? Overlay, border, shadow, icon on the thumbnails.
- Thumbnail captions ? Sliding and fading animation, polaroid look, translucent/gradient or blurry background, vertical centering and more!
Behavior – gallery extras:
- Custom links ? Open a specific page or video.
- Video gallery support ? YouTube, Vimeo, self-hosted.
- Filtering ? Narrow the gallery by tags, categories, custom taxonomies.
- Load more ? Speed up gallery loading, and expand it with a click.
- Infinite scroll ? Scroll to load more content to the gallery.
- CDN compatibility ? Your key to lightning-fast galleries.
- Custom presets ? Create and re-use a unique combination of settings.
- Right click protection against theft on thumbnails and in the lightboxes.
- Download link with browser pop-up to save the image.
- Use multiple instances on the same page.
- Conditional script loading ? plugin files will only load when needed, not affecting other pages.
- Unconditional script loading with AJAX theme support.
- Hundreds of settings with contextual help.
- Shortcode Editor to style each gallery individually ? and create template tags
- Built-in Visual Composer addon, including live preview during frontend editing.
- Built-in presets to apply looks out of the box.
Content sources ? various sites and plugins you may already use:
- wordpress (can take over existing galleries)
NextGEN Gallery (can take over existing galleries)
- Tag galleries
- Tag albums
- Recent images
- Random images
- Single picture
Real Media Library (can take over existing galleries)
- Galleries ? Including straight to lightbox
- Collections ? Containing galleries and collections
- Folders ? Including top level overview
- Single album
- Overview of all albums
- Multiple albums
- Straight to lightbox albums
- Latest album
- Albums (Photosets)
- Collections (multi-level)
- Flickr search (global)
- Group pool
- Breadcrumbs for sources that support album-gallery relationships.
Lightboxes ? bundled or mutually compatible:
- prettyPhoto ? Default desktop lightbox with social sharing using JIG Smart Deeplinking.
- PhotoSwipe ? Default mobile lightbox with individual social sharing.
- Magnific Popup
- Social Gallery
- Jetpack Carousel
- WPML and translation ready. It covers admin areas and applicable settings.
- Includes Spanish translation.
- Adds images to XML Sitemap with wordpress SEO plugin by Joost de Valk.
- Animated GIF and transparent PNG support.
- Display gallery or the lightbox for members only (optional).
Videos – make sure you watch them in 1080p!
- #1 How to install
- #2 Settings and creating a gallery
- Extended license doesn’t cover multiple uses! You need to purchase a regular or an extended license for every site. You can’t resell the plugin as part of a stock theme; the extended license does not allow you to do that.
- The photos (Shutterstock) and wordpress theme (Avada) seen on the preview site are not included in the download.
- This is not the vertical Pinterest style – read about what is masonry.
- “The Justified Image Grid plugin for WordPress installed easily, and works fantastic. It’s simple to use, and the multiple appearances made customization a breeze. I’d recommend this for anyone who wants their image galleries to stand out. In all – a great plugin. // Nils Kristoffersen”
- I?ve said this before but I?ll say it again. This is one of best gallery plugins out there. Easy to install and use and looks fantastic. With it?s easy social media integration this proved to be the best solution for clients who were more comfortable uploading images onto their social media accounts than entering the WP Admin which can be daunting for some. 5* all the way. Highly recommended!
- This is the best gallery plugin for wordpress. Great styles, loads of options, and totally flexible. I love it! Works perfectly for what I was trying to accomplish. Thank you so much!
- Great plugin and a great author!! Easy install, and when I had a small issue the author took care of it within minutes. Bookmarked
- What a beautiful gallery plugin! Lovely work.
- Just want to say: what an awesome plugin. I have been looking for a gallery for wordpress with these capabilities for an age! Great work Firsh.
- 5 stars on this one buddy, up and runnin faster then my coffee maker!
- This plugin is awesome, but Firsh?s customer service is incredible!
- Perfect and easy! Best (responsive) gallery plugin by far! Great job.
- You are awesome Firsh. The best customer service on the web!
- It´s too bad that I can´t give you another five stars for your custumer service!
So I do it this way: * * * * *
- Thanks for making such an awesome plugin, I really love it and am so glad I stumbled upon it today!
- 1.2? OMG ?its the gift that keeps on giving! Right on man, best 12 bux I EVER spent.
- I love this gallery plugin?.Been hoping someone would put it together, and did not imagine it being this good. Bravo!
- I just feel the need to comment on how extremely helpful Firsh is if you ever have a problem with your purchase or even if you have questions not related to your purchase. I would recommend buying from him. He is patient, thorough, and overall, makes great plugins!
- I did the upgrades of the plugin and it is working brilliantly. It takes true vision to develop such a piece of software and I applaud you for that! It solved a big problem for us and opened up some great new possibilities which we are using to extend our website design way beyond the norm.
- Thanks for the lightning fast support. Firsh was great help. He answered my query in under an hour and fixed my issue right away..
- You my friend have been awesome! You went beyond the call of duty to help me out! So easy to recommend your work and support to others! We need people like you out there on all Evnavto Marketplaces!
Updates / Changelog
v3.2 – July 11, 2016 – Visual Composer element with live preview, light skin for PhotoSwipe, jQuery v3, RML dropdown fix, many more improvements and fixes.
- Visual Composer add-on built in, with exclusive frontend live preview from the Shortcode Editor.
- Light theme for PhotoSwipe, selectable with a new setting on a per-gallery basis. This is a JIG exclusive PhotoSwipe customization.
- jQuery v3 compatibility, including some changes in bundled scripts such as prettyPhoto, ColorBox, dotdotdot. Please mind you that many other themes and plugins are not yet compatible!
- When thumbnail fly animation is disabled in PhotoSwipe4 automatically due to the opener thumbnail having different aspect ratio than the target picture, it opens much faster.
- PhotoSwipe caption color gets much brighter/whiter (more readable especially on light images), only when zoomed-in.
- In addition to the Settings link, the JIG row in the plugins list now contains a link to the Support page of the product’s site.
- User Agent in CURL updated to report as latest Firefox. This helps RSS feeds to work better.
- The download.php script can now fall back to CURL more often, in case it would want to download a 0-byte file.
- Magnific Popup is now compatible with youtu.be short links for videos.
- ColorBox now takes into account the position of the document when shifted for a mega menu like ubermenu.
- Using CSS3 animation for initial fade in (more to come eventually).
- More scripts have the nonminified version in the plugin, also an easy way to toggle between loading them (from the code). Script filenames standardized.
- With RML v2.5 the dropdown selector in the Shortcode Editor had no selectable objects.
- JIG didn’t respect the Order by setting for RML galleries (it was focusing on the Custom order).
- Randomize width feature wasn’t compatible with PhotoSwipe in a sense that the opening animation was jumpy since the image aspect ratio changed during animation.
- PHP 7 Notice: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP.
- Shortcode Editor: turning off Facebook or Instagram, this shown up in the console: ReferenceError: s_prefix is not defined
- Magnific Popup lost the customization to not show related videos from YouTube videos. Re-added.
- Compatibility glitch where bottom margin was applied on images by your theme.
- No-show and/or stoppy animation on jQuery v3 due to jQuery easing older than v1.4 with oldschool easing functions is now solved. This was most prominent as a theme incompatibility, including Avada.
- The hoverFlow JS plugin bundled in JIG was able conflict with a version from a 3rd party. Using a customized name from now on (regarding easing an jQuery v3).
- The grid could fall apart on jQuery v3 due to too precise detection of available space for JIG.
- Loading jQuery v1.12.4, v2.2.4, v3.0.0 from Google (optional).
- Bundling jQuery v2.2.4 and v3.0.0 + migrate in the plugin. Migrate is there so you can safely test it and see if your other plugins and theme is compatible yet.
- Spanish translation
- jQuery dotdotdot 1.8.2
v3.1.1 – May 13, 2016 – Hotfix for Spanish sites.
v3.1 – May 12, 2016 – RML image order, cover photo, description, foreign characters compatibility. YouTube and DeviantArt RSS fix. Many more improvements and fixes.
v3.0.2 – April 2, 2016 – Fixes regarding the Shortcode Editor, old NextGEN, RML, IE browser.
v3.0.1 – March 18, 2016 – Shortcode Editor hotfix.
v3 – March 11, 2016 – WP Real Media Library compatibility, Media Library Assistant auto take-over, SVG support, initially load, many improvements and fixes.
v2.9 – October 31, 2015 – Spanish translation, disable cropping on mobiles, general improvements for PrettyPhoto, Pinterest and NextGEN.
v2.8.2 – August 23, 2015 – important security update, solution to Facebook problems, no double images in RSS feeds, small prettyPhoto fixes.
v2.8.1 – August 10, 2015 – Fix for TimThumb on older PHP versions, prettyPhoto facelift, improved IE compatibility.
v2.8 – August 2, 2015 – Thumbnails can no longer exceed screen height, title is no longer outside the frame in prettyPhoto, fix for Firefox 40+, and other improvements and fixes.
v2.7 – June 11, 2015 – Fixed Tweet button, process shortcodes in captions, prettyPhoto align and expand button fix, many other improvements and fixes.
v2.6 – May 10, 2015 – Many PhotoSwipe 4 related additions, better YouTube and Vimeo, Facebook cover picture icons get refreshed, general fixes.
v2.5 – April 23, 2015 – YouTube playlist, no longer using YouTube API v2 for their RSS feeds, instant preview picture in Facebook share with Smart Deeplinking, correct RSS feed order, latest PhotoSwipe, many improvements and fixes, also involving security.
v2.4 – December 19, 2014 – New PhotoSwipe 4 with Smart Deeplinking (social sharing for mobiles), better sharing, improved Facebook source performance
v2.3.1 – November 17, 2014 – Infinite scroll offset, comments for recent posts, better Facebook. Also improvements, fixes.
v2.3 – October 11, 2014 – Improvements and bugfixes
v2.2.2 – August 30, 2014 – Minor update
v2.2.1 – August 29, 2014 – Hotfix
v2.1 – Aug 12, 2014 – Facebook API v2, Magnific Popup, NextGEN search, many improvements and fixes. important! If you use photos from Facebook pages, without an App, create a Facebook App before updating for an uninterrupted experience.
v2.0.4 – May 16, 2014 – SEO, quick improvements
v2.0.3 – May 14, 2014 – Hotfix
v2.0.2 – May 12, 2014 – Flickr SSL, better translatability, show images by any taxonomy, cosmetic fixes regarding Retina Ready and special effects, better (video) sharing from prettyPhoto, numerous improvements and bugfixes
v2.0.1 – March 31, 2014 – Hotfix, FooBox related bugfix
v2 – March 27, 2014 – Custom presets, preset authority, video player, exclude Facebook albums, many improvements and bugfixes
v1.9 – February 22, 2014 – Automatic updates, better tabs support, AJAX, more flexible borders, major improvements to Facebook overview and prettyPhoto Pinterest pin button
v1.8 – December 20, 2013 – Christmas update – Flickr collections, Multiple Facebook albums, new Recent posts features, individual prettyPhoto social tools, WP3.8 compatibility and much more
v1.7.2 – November 12, 2013 – Flickr search, Facebook friends, improvements, bugfixes regarding NextGEN, filtering, compatibility, 3rd party script updates
v1.7.1 – October 3, 2013 – Hotfix update
v1.7 – October 1, 2013 – Retina ready (native HDPI display support), vastly improved Filtering, theme and prettyPhoto compatibility (problems that were most often surfacing as “social tools are not visible”)
v1.6.2 – August 26, 2013 – Bugfixes, maintaining NG2 compatibility
v1.6.1 – August 26, 2013 – Hotfix and a new small setting
v1.6 – August 26, 2013 – RSS Feeds (any image source), NextGEN 2 compatibility, larger Facebook images, animated gifs, settings import/export and uninstall, custom taxonomy filter for Recent posts
v1.5.1 – June 3, 2013 – Hotfix update that affects Filtering, Aspect Ratio and Facebook overview
v1.5 – June 1, 2013 – The biggest update yet! – Instagram, Filtering, Facebook overview, Fixed aspect ratio, Randomize width, Individual Facebook like with prettyPhoto advanced deeplinking, better SEO, Admin interface improvements, and much more…
v1.4.9 – May 1, 2013 – Vertical caption centering, infinite scroll, Jetpack Carousel…
v1.4.8 – April 4, 2013 – New shortcode options, more bugfixes, some improvements
v1.4.7 ? March 21, 2013 ? important bugfixes
v1.4.6 ? March 18, 2013 ? Jetpack Photon compatibility, NG+WPML, CDN support, better SEO, bugfixes
v1.4.5 ? February 12, 2013 ? User suggested new features, NextGEN core changes, browser and jQuery compatibility bugfixes for the shortcode editor, mobile experience improvements?
v1.4.4 ? January 18, 2013 ? Minor update
v1.4.3 ? January 15, 2013 ? Minor update regarding NextGEN (when soft disabled temporarily)
v1.4.2 ? December 28, 2012 ? Minor update
v1.4.1 ? December 18, 2012 ? Minor update
v1.4 ? December 17, 2012
v1.3 ? September 26, 2012
v1.2 ? August 6, 2012
v1.1 ? July 6, 2012
v1.0 – July 1, 2012 – Initial CodeCanyon Release
See the complete changelog on the plugin’s website.