Taggr – Interactive Image Builder for WordPress
Taggr – The most complete interactive image builder
Taggr also work with woocommerce ! here is the example
Make your Images interative and attractive!
What is Taggr
Taggr is an interactive image builder which let you make your static image interative when you clicked on those images. It is
the most complete interactive image builder available. Unlike other interactive image out there, which only allow you to tag your image in a predefined
or fixed pin that they provide,you can tag your image at anyshape you want, including square, circle and polygon. On top of that you can upload your own pin or use our predefined pin
to tag the image.
How to add tag on taggr
- Upload your image
- Select your tag shape
- Tag your image
- Add element to the divBox that pop up.
- Save the changes and see the magic happens
Why choose Taggr?
- For wordpress – no coding knowledge required
- Enable any static image to become interactive easily
- Easy to use control panel
- Add any shape of tag you want
- Able to add elements such as Videos, Images, social link, text block and HTML
- wordpress 4.x.x Ready
- Responsive. The image tagged by Taggr is responsive, that means you are able to use it on all the devices including laptops, mobile phones and tablet
- You can upload your own pin to tag the image if you like to or choose from our pin gallery
- Drag and Drop Element.You are able to adjust the position of the element of the popup box that appears when the tags are clicked
- Enable you to customize the color of the
What you can do with taggr
You can tag any shape on your images and add any type of element to the Div Box that popup when your click on the area that you tag.
The Element that you can included include:
Content/ Text Block
You can view the some amazing works that we done with Taggr here
Even though Taggr is available with all browser on the front-end but we strongly encourage our user to use browser other than IE(internet explorer) such as Opera, Chrome and Firefox on the backend
18October 2014 Fixed : the popup not show up properly when web page is shrink 16October2014 Fixed: map pointer and pin not align not correctly vertically. Improve: Circle and polygon tag resize when you resize your page without needing to refresh 15October2014 Fixed: Link error for some user 9October2014 ver 1.0.3 Fixed: image error which load directly at the top of the posts. Fixed: jQuery error due to loading a custom version of jquery Fixed : close image error. Change: change of the image upload method 7 October 2014 ver 1.0.2 - Fixed: Path error because of different directory of plugin ver 1.0.1 - Fixed: Youtube Videos still playing when popup closed.