WordPress Youtube Automated Video CMS
This plugin helps users to build Video CMS from YouTube, they can add their YouTube sources, using YouTube API V3.
YouTube sources could be a YouTube Channel, a YouTube Playlist or even a YouTube User ID.
wordpress Cron “wp_cron” is used to automatically grab videos from YouTube source on a specific time set by the user.
The user cab also disable the auto-grab mode and during that only manual update can be achieved.
User can fully control the automated process like:
- Maximum latest videos for each source
- Default post author
- Default post status
- Ability to add video date after / before the video post
- Ability to add video description after / before the video post
- Custom content before / after video post using WYSIWYG editor.
- Enable / disable auto update feature
- Video thumbnail automatically from YouTube
- Unlimited sources
- Unlimited categories for each source
We also provide complete log for actions in the system fro exmple
- Logs for cron job process [fails – successes – notices – warnings ] for each source update.
- Ability to enable / disable logging.
- Ability to enable auto deletion for logs [7 days – 2 week – month … etc]
- Ability to view and delete certain log
- Ability to clear all logs at once