WP AMP Ninja – Accelerated Mobile Pages for WordPress
Accelerated Mobile Pages for WordPress
The plugin provides support for Google AdSense and Google Analytics. WP AMP Ninja does not need any additional configuration, just install, activate and you are all done!
What do Buyers say?
Useful Features of WordPress AMP Plugin
- Automatically enable Accelerated Mobile pages on your wordpress website, no coding required
- Make your website Google AMP friendly
- Boost traffic and conversions from mobile devices
- Web master can upload their own logo and favicon – Custom Branding on AMP pages
- Supports GIF Image, Video, Audio and Iframe tags
- All type of permalink structure supports
- Option to choose SCHEMA for each post type, supported Schemas are Webpage, blogPosting and Article
- Plugin supports pages, posts, custom post types, taxonomy, tags and archive pages
- Display your logo or blog name in the header
- Implement Google Analytics for visitor tracking
- Show/hide featured image
- Select and show/hide categories/taxonomy, It will display for relevant post types only
- Show/hide recent posts and update section title
- Show/hide related posts and update section title
- Change footer copyright information
- Change Theme color
- Change Link color
- Change Text color
- Change Container width
- Show/hide Social Media icons – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Email
- Remove Open Graph meta from header section which is included by plugin automatically
- Show/hide multiple AdSense
- Rearrange position of AdSense
Once WP AMP Ninja plugin is activated, the website dynamically generates the AMP version.
Accelerated Mobile pages or AMP is an open source initiative which was developed with an intention to improve the mobile content ecosystem for creators, users, publishers and consumer platforms.